“ConPharm 2019 - WIN a $200 voucher”
1. The promoter is: Pharmaceutical Defence Limited (PDL), whose registered office is at 40 Burwood Road, Hawthorn Victoria 3122.
2. Employees of PDL or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is only open to registered pharmacists who are members of PDL. A winner who is a registered pharmacist but not a member of PDL will be given the opportunity to join PDL to claim the prize.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the PDL website. To request a link to the website email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 854 838.
5. Closing date for entry will be 11:59PM Sunday 30 June, 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
a. Prize: one voucher valued at no more than AUD $200.00 recommended retail price. Prize will be selected for winner by PDL at PDL’s discretion. Images shown in marketing material are similar looking to the prize but may not represent actual prize.
b. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
c. PDL is not responsible for any goods, wares, merchandise, services or other costs associated with the redeeming of the gift voucher.
d. Entry to the competition requires a successfully completed ConPharm 2019 form and active PDL membership.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. Winners will be chosen:
a. Winner will be randomly hand drawn with a witness present.
11. The winner will be notified by phone and email (and/or letter) within 14 days of the closing date. If we cannot contact the prize winner, the prize will be kept for three months after the lottery. If the prize remains unclaimed after this time we reserve the right to sell the prize.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. PDL takes no responsibility for lost or stolen prizes. The winner will be asked to provide the best nominated shipping/delivery address so the parcel may be delivered during business hours and signed for by the recipient.