Providing assistance to future pharmacists
The PDL Student Grant Program is to provide assistance to selected individual pharmacy students to attend a recognised conference or event and enhance their education and training as a future pharmacist.
Up to three PDL grants will be available nationally each calendar year, at a value of up to $5,000AUD each.
Grants may include:
- Financial assistance to attend a recognised event or conference, including (where relevant)
- Full delegate registration
- Additional requests in application pertaining to event attendance will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Two years of complimentary PDL membership upon commencement of pharmacist registration
- Mentorship and advice in developing career pathways from PDL’s Professional Officers, Board and Local Advisory Committee members
- Support from PDL Local Advisory Committees in the relevant state, with the opportunity to participate in meetings if deemed suitable by the state committee
*Terms and conditions apply to travel and accommodation expenses based on the location of event and location of the applicant, at PDL’s discretion.